Friday, October 10, 2008

Spanking Wifey's Bubble Butt

Watch Hot Big Butt Spanking Videos Here!

Janet Writes:
"I used to get spanked a lot when I was a teenager by my stepfather who never liked my rebellious attitude and my insistence on staying out late. I always hated getting spanked by him, but when I met my husband, my views on spanking changed quite a bit. It was like the third or fourth time we made love and he playfully suggested that he discipline me a little for how naughty I'd been in bed. One of the things I love about him is his sexual adventurism, so I said I'm game for it and he had me lay over his lap with my bubble butt sticking up. Immediately I saw where he was going with this and got a little disappointed since I hated to get spanked. He started going at my bare bottom with his hand and I admit I got seriously turned on. It hurt and was beginning to bruise my ass, but it was so intense I didn't want him to stop. He told me he was going to spank my big butt until I realized how bad a girl I had been and asked for forgiveness. I don't really know why, but this was so arousing that my pussy started to throb and get wetter than it had in a long time. I'm pretty sure it was dripping all over his lap. With every slap on my poor butt, my pussy would quiver. I finally came from the spanking and my ass was really bruised, but I loved every minute of the experience. We've since made it a regular part of our lovemaking and it turns us both on so much."

No comments: