Friday, October 10, 2008

Group Sex Spanking

Juicy Asses Spanked Raw! - Click Here!

Jerry Writes:
"I don't even know how to relate this particular spanking story because it's so fucking outrageous. I was in the Army a few years ago and I was stationed in Germany with a few really hot female MPs who were really into having sex with each other. Yeah, these girls weren't lesbos, they just liked each other's company - a lot. They would often shower together in very friendly ways, and they would often invite some of us guys into their barracks to join them in their group sex fun. Well, one night, I was one of the lucky chaps they chose to bring into their den of sin. Me and my buddy Jake went in to get it on with them and boy did we have no fucking clue what was in store for us. First of all, these chicks were seriously hot. They had some of the hottest big butts I'd ever seen, and a couple of them were stacked like all fuck. My buddy and I found out they were also seriously into the spanking fetish. They all got naked in front of us and brought out their paddles and whips and all sorts of shit. They had one girl bend over a chest and they started whipping her with a cat-o-nine-tails of whatever the fuck that thing is called. They put a ball gag in her mouth and everything. When they were finished with her, they told me to have at her big juicy butt and I did. I started spanking that big butt booty like nobody's business. The girl sounded like she came repeatedly, and my dick was so hard it could cut diamonds. After all the girls had their turns getting their sexy booties punished, my buddy and me got spanked by all the girls and I admit to getting seriously aroused by it. After all that spank action, we were all so horny that we fucked all night long. Shit, those were the times!"

No comments: