Friday, October 10, 2008

College Butt Spanking

John Writes:
"The first time I got to really spank a girl's butt was one time in college. I was a senior and I met this freshman chick who was really hot. She was blond and had a sexy big round butt that would just jut right out the back. I first saw her during cheerleading practice (I used to like to watch the girls from the bleachers as they practiced). I remember when I saw her move that big booty around it turned me on so much. All I could think about was getting my hands on it and roughing it up a bit. I worked up the guts to ask her out and she said yes, so I took her for a coffee at the campus cafe. We got to talking, but honestly the only thing on my mind during the whole date was her big fat ass and how much I wanted it. When I got her to her dorm room, she invited me inside with a naughty smile and I just knew I was gonna get lucky. We made out on her bed for a while, then I got an idea. She was a really submissive girl who seemed to like men to take charge, so I got a little rough with her and told her sternly to prop her butt up in the air. She smiled and playfully agreed. I looked over that amazing butt and my mouth just started watering. I couldn't help myself, I just had to slap that big booty with my hand. She yelped as though she were surprised, then let out a low erotic moan that signaled to me that she liked the spank. I went a little farther and took down her white cotton panties, exposing her juicy butt. I just went for it, at that point. I started spanking that fleshy ass like nobody's business. This girl seemed to love the hard hand spanking she was getting, as she she cooing and squealing with delight. I noticed that I had a raging boner at this point and when I saw that her sexy ass was getting red, I almost came right there! This was the most erotic experience of my life and the funny thing is that we didn't even have sex that night. I brought her to orgasm just from the spanking and I myself came right in my pants while wailing on her gorgeous butt!"

No comments: