Friday, October 10, 2008

Caning The Boss's Sexy Ass Wife

Cory Writes:
"The best big ass spanking experience I ever had was, get this, when I had a very short affair with my boss's wife. I was in my twenties and working for this dick at his plumbing business. He had a really hot wife who would frequently come into the office to pick things up and drop things off. She was a sexy voluptuous milf who had a great curvy body with a big round ass that was just fucking delicious. I remember she used to wear these tight gym shorts all the time that would perfectly reveal the bubbly curviness of her great ass, it would drive me fucking crazy every time. So, basically, we struck up a thing and she invited me over to the house while the husband was at work, or golfing, or whatever. I loved playing with that big butt more than anything else in the world, but things got really hot when she requested that I spank her. I'd never been really into spanking, although I had tried it a few times with previous girlfriends. But I was about to get awakened to the erotic joys of this very hot fetish. We had just finished fucking and she went over to the closet to get something. She came back with this long cane that she wanted me to smack her gorgeous booty with. I said, sure what the fuck, and she got on her hands and knees, putting that fantastic big ass right up in the air for me. I took the rod and began to whip her butt, slow at first, then really applying some force. She whelped and moaned as I caned her big fleshy ass with this thing, but she really seemed to get off on it. I left several red marks and bruises on her ass (I wasn't into caning before this, so I didn't know what the fuck I was doing). When we finished, she told me she had orgasmed multiple times during the whole caning. Shit, I wish I still had access to this piece of ass."

1 comment:

walter said...

You're sure must have had a spanking or should I say caning good time.